Our Synergy pointe shoe is designed to provide the dancer with the feeling of being elevated en pointe, away from the floor and up, out of the shoe.
*This information is shown as a guide only and not a guarantee.
Actual fitting may vary.*
- Medium hard shank
- Holds the foot high and centred giving the dancer stability en pointe and the aesthetic appearance of an upside down letter 'L' when en pointe
- High and wide platform and the unique stitching around the box and wings of the Synergy give extra support to the dancer when en pointe
- The foot is supported by the many contact areas inside the box so the metatarsal is held firm and the toes straight
- This shoe is best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles and the open design of the U shaped vamp enhances the line of the leg and foot
- B paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Deep U-shaped vamp and high-cut sides enhance the line of the leg and foot, while remaining supportive