The Amelie Soft is an introductory pointe shoe, designed especially for dancers with less developed muscles in the feet and legs, who might be new to pointe work.
*This information is shown as a guide only and not a guarantee.
Actual fitting may vary.*
- The medium-sized graded shank allows the foot to roll up onto pointe with ease and emphasises the line of the instep, while the angled platform stabilizes the foot
- The gently curved sides of the box encourage the foot into correct alignment when en pointe
- The shallow box encases and supports the toes laterally
- Elastic drawstring draws the shoe around foot
- Slightly V shaped vamp and shallow box (which gently curves at the sides) support the toes laterally and keep the foot in correct alignment en pointe
- B paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- The combination of these features makes the Amelie styles suitable for a variety of foot shapes, designed especially for the beginner or elementary level dancer who requires a flexible shoe