The Sonata Pointe Shoe is designed for students and professionals with flexible arches, and it's features combine to stabilize the foot en pointe.
*This information is shown as a guide only and not a guarantee.
Actual fitting may vary.*
- A soft sponge cushion insert is inside the box at the platform, which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe, acting as a shock absorber
- Complete with removable internal gel toe cushions
- For the dancer with very flexible arches, Sonata actively supports the foot under the metatarsals while still allowing the foot to arch at the 3⁄4 mark
- Wide, rounded platform
- Medium U-shaped vamp and high-cut sides give support
- Full-length, medium strength shank is partially detached from the shoe past the break point, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel has a snug, narrow fit
- A paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Removable internal gel toe cushions