The Dramatica II is part of BLOCH's new and exciting range of pointe shoes boasting groundbreaking innovation.
*This information is shown as a guide only and not a guarantee.
Actual fitting may vary.*
- En pointe last features arch hugging technology
- Improved heel shape of the shoe provides a better fit to your foot, designed for dancers with shorter toes or tighter muscles under the foot
- Leather heel grip stops the shoe slipping when moving between flat and en pointe
- Unique stretch satin adheres to the foot like a second skin, creating a superior connection between shoe and foot
- A split sole design has been incorporated for maximum stretch at the arch, allowing complete articulation through the positions such as demi and releve
- A Paste offers better resilience and natural breakdown
- Elastic drawstring and stretch satin binding improves the fit of the upper
- Flat, tapered oblong platform, high wings and low-cut sides give immediate support and ease of balance, while creating an enhanced profile
- Inner foam liner for added shock resistance and comfort
- Leather grip at the heel ensures perfect fit as the dancer rises from flat to en pointe
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Noise reduction under the pleats