A certified BLOCH favorite! Pro Arch protects the foot and offers the same freedom of movement experienced when dancing without shoes, making it the ideal pick for class.
*This information is shown as a guide only and not a guarantee.
Actual fitting may vary.*
- The front outsole pad is wider, shorter and has no ridges, which creates a flatter platform to pivot on, eliminating bulk in the arch and providing maximum metatarsal protection
- Cotton lining with antibacterial properties to keep your shoes fresher for longer
- Elastic on the top line replaces the need for an untidy drawstring and eases pressure on the top of the foot
- Made using a traditional construction technique used by cobblers and still used in the manufacture of pointe shoes today
- Pump construction encourages the canvas to hug the arch and reduces material bunching underfoot when pointing
- Soft and durable square canvas which molds to the foot
- Heel seam cushion for a smooth and aesthetically pleasing line of the foot
- Tear drop shaped pads at the toe and heel promote extra flexibility for the foot to arc
- Pre sewn crossed elastic gives a secure fit